Why have a website?
You have a website to improve your image, your revenue stream, your efficiency or all three.
- Increasingly, it is simply assumed that a credible business has a website. Those that do not...
- Increasingly, businesses and consumers alike cull products and services using the web before ever picking up the telephone.
- A website should answer the same questions asked of you over and over, day after day. How much is your time worth?
- A website is a brochrue that doesn't cost you to print, store, package or delivery
- A website can convey more information, more quickly and at lower cost than any means yet devised.
- And because you have a website, you will never again miss a customer's all important first attempt to contact you. A website doesn't sleep, take vacations, or holidays. It's a store front that's always open.